BigOven’s Recipe Clipper is the simplest way to save the recipes you want from all over the web and then use them to make grocery lists, menu plans and more. Today, we’re pleased to release a handy way to search clipper-compatible sites from our website and within the free BigOven apps.
Easily build your recipe collection by clipping!
Clipping recipes is one of four easy ways to get your recipes into BigOven. Here’s how:
From the BigOven iOS or Android apps
- Click your My Recipes area (the cookbook icon)
- Click the + in the upper right corner
- Choose “Recipe Clipper”
- Under “Find a recipe”, type your search term
- Tap on the recipe you’d like to save (this will navigate to it in the app’s browser)
- Click “Save Recipe” in the lower right
From the BigOven.com website
Choose “Add Recipe” from the navigation bar (“…” when signed in)
- Choose “Clip it from any recipe site”
- Drag the “Save to BigOven” button to your browser’s “favorites” bar if you haven’t done so
- Scroll down on the page (www.bigoven.com/clipper) to see the search box
- Enter your search term, and visit the page
- Click the “Save to BigOven” button on your favorites bar
Recipes you add to BigOven are automatically synchronized for you and available in the iPhone, iPad and Android apps, as well as on the web.
While there are a myriad of other ways to organize your recipes online such as Pinterest and Evernote, only BigOven gives you:
- a synchronized recipe box that works across iPhone, Android, the web and more,
- an easy way to add recipes by snapping a photo,
- an easy way to make recipes into grocery lists,
- menu plans,
- recipe resizing
- nutrition tools
- …and much more.
Grab BigOven’s Recipe Clipper today, drag and drop it onto your favorites bar, and start clipping!