The newly released iOS 10.4 contains the BigOven Share extension. Share extensions appear in the ‘share sheet’ window that pops up whenever you tap the share icon on your iOS device.
How to enable the BigOven Share Extension:
1) Open your favorite web browser on your iOS mobile device, then find a delicious recipe you’d like to save. Tap the Share extension.
2) When the share sheet window appears, swipe left and choose ‘More’ option.
3) You will be in ‘Activities’ where you can toggle on/off and reorder your apps. Find BigOven and toggle it on.
4) To easily find BigOven next time you want to share, reorder the list and add BigOven closer to the top. Tap Done.
5) Now you’ll be able to see BigOven as a share option.
That’s all there is to it. Start sharing more recipes and happy cooking!