If you’re a food blogger, check out wordpress.bigoven.com, which shows free and low-cost ways for you to enhance your blog:
- Improve your search engine presence with rich-snippet markup
- Add “Save Recipe” buttons to your recipes, letting your readers remember your recipes in their own personal collection. Saving the recipe comes with a full link back to your site, keeping them coming back to your site time and again.
- Import all your past posts from Ziplist format into a new, easy-to-use recipe manager
- Let your readers quickly add your recipe’s items to their mobile grocery list, and carry it around in the free BigOven Recipe and Grocery App
- Become eligible for marketing exposure and enhanced visibility in the BigOven apps, which are used by millions of cooks.
BigOven has partnered with EasyRecipe, WP Ultimate Recipe and Recipe Hero to deliver the “Save Recipe” feature in all the leading food blogger plugins on the WordPress marketplace. In addition, we’ve put up a new website devoted to food bloggers, complete with a list of authorized plugin partners and demos of how to add these features to your site: wordpress.bigoven.com.