We’re always happy to see the word spread about BigOven. It’s been a while since we’ve taken a gander at what the press is saying about us — here’s a short list of some recent and not-so-recent articles. Thanks for these mentions, writers!
- Noelle Carter of the Los Angeles Times featured BigOven in her recent article Organizing your recipes online? Of course, there’s an app for that.
- Today’s Trendy Blog put BigOven on the list of Top 10 Apps That Simplify Your Life
- DailyFinance.com featured BigOven in its Leftover Apps Savings Experiment:”If you have a hard time figuring out what to do with random leftovers, check out BigOven, an app that will actually generate recipes based on whatever is left in your fridge.”
- RedBoard included BigOven in the list of 5 ways to show mom you APPreciate her
- MoneySavingExpert listed BigOven in its 30 top Tools ‘n Tricks to slash food bills
- Geekwire.com included BigOven in its Geekwire 200 – Seattle’s startup leaderboard
- Lifehacker listed BigOven in its Five Best Recipe Managers article
- NBCNews includes BigOven in its list of 11 Must Have Food and Drink Apps
Journalists, media, logos and screenshots can be found at www.bigoven.com/site/press. We appreciate you getting the word out to home cooks everywhere! Just as important, we love reading reviews on Google Play, Windows Marketplace and iTunes – BigOven continues to earn 4.5/5 star reviews on every major app platform.
We’re just getting started. We love hearing from you, and hope BigOven is making your life easier, and getting you to the home dinner table more often!